A company entity is one of the most common business types in Singapore. The company and owners (of the company) are regarded as separate entities.
The main types of companies are:
Local Private Company
Private Limited Companies (Pte Ltd) are made up of less than 50 shareholders.
Local Public Companies
The company can have more than 50 members, usually their capital is collected by issuing debentures of shares to the public.
The private limited company entity is the most preferred type to conduct business operations in Singapore. One of the biggest benefits of a Private Limited Company is that the shareholders are not personally liable for the debts and losses incurred by the company company beyond their respective amounts of share capital.
Pte Ltd Setup Requirements:
- At least 1 Shareholder
- 1 Singapore Resident Director
- 1 Company Secretary
- At least S$1 in initial paid-up share capital (or its equivalent in any currency)
- A Singapore registered office address
Documents and Information required:
- Proposed business name
- Scanned copy of Singapore NRIC (Front and Back)
- Proof of overseas address for non Singapore residents (e.g. a utility bill or bank statement)
For almost all cases we have conducted, the sole proprietorship the registration takes less than one day for most people. However it is reported on ACRA that there have been instances where it can take up to 2 months due to certain complications.
What Will You Receive:
- ACRA Business Profile
- UEN (Unique entity number)
- Digital and hard copy documents
- Bank account opening and Welcome pack
How Much Will it Cost:
- Our fees are the lowest in Singapore – SGD $350
- ✓Includes ACRA business registration and name application fee
To register a partnership or ask some questions with a specialist – Contact us here for a free consultation