How Long Does It Take To Register a Company in Singapore?
It is relatively straightforward and quick to set up a company in Singapore, making it one of the most preferred options of entrepreneurs and small and medium sized business owners. The company registration process is fully computerised and is overseen by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
For us, it takes us only 1 to 2 hours to register a company upon receiving the necessary information from you. In most cases we can get the process finalised within 1 hour.
Documents and Information required:
- Proposed business name
- Scanned copy of Singapore NRIC (Front and Back)
- Proof of overseas address for non Singapore residents (e.g. a utility bill or bank statement)
What Will You Receive:
- ACRA Business Profile
- UEN (Unique entity number)
- Digital and hard copy documents
- Bank account opening and Welcome pack
How Much Will it Cost:
- Our fees are the lowest in Singapore – SGD $350
- ✓Includes ACRA business registration and name application fee
To register a company in Singapore – Click here to begin the 10 minutes process or Speak with a specialist here